By Yuan Wang, bostonese.com
Founded in 1998, Harvard China Forum is the leading student organized China conference in the world. For nineteen years, the Forum has provided an unrivaled platform for world leaders to debate and address issues that impact the future of China.
Organizers of Liepin N.A. job fair at this year’s Harvard China Forum(photos by Yuan Wang, bostonese.com).
The 19th Harvard China Forum was held April 8-10, 2016 at Hynes Convention Center, Boston. Building upon the legacy set forth by previous conferences, this year’s conference featured numerous prominent thinkers, leaders, and pioneers across a multitude of industries and professions. Please check out some pictures from the 19th Harvard China Forum, the largest student-run China conference in the world below.
Some of our speakers include (in alphabetical order):
- Chen Man Fashion Photographer
- Mark Elliott Vice Provost, Harvard University
- Gao Wenhui President, Qingfeng Steamed Dumpling Shop
- Han Xiaohong CEO, Ciming Checkup
- William Kirby Professor in Business Administration, Harvard University
- Elaine La Roche Former Chief of Staff to the Chairman, Morgan Stanley; Former CEO, China International Capital Corp
- Li Feng Founding Partner, FreeS Fund
- Liu Jianhong Chief Content Officer, Lesports
- Long Yu Founding and Managing Partner, Bertelsmann Asia Investments
- Krishna Palepu Professor in Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Shen Lihui Founder, Strawberry Music Festival
- Atle Skalleberg CEO, Student Universe
- Wang Boming Editor-in-Chief, Caijing Magazine
- Wang Weijia Chairman, Meitong Wireless
- Wang Zuji President, China Construction Bank
- Xie Hong Founder, Beingmate
- Xu Xiaoping Founder, ZhenFund
- Andrew Yan, Managing Partner of SAIF Partners III and SB Asia Investment Fund II
- Ye Bei Singer
- Zhan Hua CEO, Taihe Rye Music
- and many more
This year’s Harvard China Forum also featured a Pitch Competition, a platform for entrepreneurs to present their China-related startup ideas. Participants received feedback from seasoned judges, who may choose to invest in those startups. There were also plenty networking opportunities and a career fair hosted by Liepin North America to connect job seekers with career opportunities in China and the US.