I am looking for a SW engineer with strong C++, OOD and with 10 years of SW development. Excellent company near Lexington, MA.
Please contact me at 781-652-0067 or send me an email email@example.com for more information.
Sr. Software Engineer/Developer-
You will join our Applications and Analytics team that is responsible for our core processing engine. The engine aggregates and de-duplicates incoming data to form a combined model of network traffic. It builds a baseline of network and network applications performance metrics and proceeds to run analytics to detect abnormal behavior that can be a sign of performance or security problems.
You will participate in the full development cycle of features that extend the capabilities of the core engine by collecting new kinds of metrics, monitoring new types of applications, improving analytics or integrating with a new 3rd party product
• B.S. or better in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years of hands on development experience.
• Strong programming and debugging skills with C++ (Strong skills in C may also be considered with theoretical C++ knowledge).
• Strong understanding of OO principles.
• Experience developing within a Linux or Unix environment.
• Strong interest in networking
• Good written communication and documentation skills.
• 10 years of experience.
• Ability to drive projects from vague requirements to delivery.
• Familiarity and understanding of networks and network protocols (TCP/UDP/IP, Netflow).
• Interest in math.