Welcome Home / 家页 › Forums › Jobs › Sr. iOS Engineer at excellent company
- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years, 11 months ago by H.G..
April 23, 2014 at 12:04 pm #62718H.G.Guest
This is a great company with very relaxed environment and flexible hrs plus unlimited sick days and vacation. If all of these are true (it is true), you have a job and life:-)
Please contact me for Salary and other information you need. Call will be better..
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter to all of you.
Senior Development Engineer, iOS Mobile Security
Required skills and experience
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of experience in Software Development
· Development proficiency in Python
· Experience with Linux , Mac and iOS Development (Xcode, LLVM/LLDB, GCC/GDB)
· Experience developing iOS applications
· Experience with libimobiledevice and other 3rd party libraries for interacting with iOS devices
· Experience iOS devices and application development environments
· Experience with building and testing software in an Agile (Scrum) SDLC
· Experience with deploying and provisioning virtual systems and AWS cloud systems
· Excellent overall attention to detail, quality and customer satisfaction
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to multitask; startup experience preferred
· U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desirable technical skills:
o Postgress Network DB
What you’ll do:
· Design, architect and develop features of the MARS platform, from the front-end all the way through to back-end risk rating and machine learning engines
· Write readable, maintainable, high performance Python and C/C++ code
· Document the design and architecture of current MARS iOS components
· Monitor and maintain stability of current MARS iOS engine (fix issues, update features etc.)
· Design/document /develop high quality future MARS iOS engine components
· Prepare estimates for assigned tasks and complete all work according to schedule and quality requirements
· Document and share technical information and processes
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.