Small fast paced invest company is seeking a full-time, results oriented, self-motivated individual with 1-3 years’ working experience to assist our CEO with corporate /international business matters.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review, negotiate and draft various agreements and contracts.
• Attending meetings/events with CEO. Collecting business cards, taking notes and writing meeting memos as required.
• Editing and preparing correspondence for mailing in English or Chinese.
• Assist CEO with internal firm reports and practice management requirements.
• Possess strong practice area knowledge for effective communication.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ideally, the candidate would have grown up in the United States or have completed high school or college in the United States.
• 1-3 years of working experience in in the United States.
• Detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task to be able to handle a wide variety of cases simultaneously.
• Able to complete projects within timelines and under minimal supervision.
• Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Superb writing and analytical skills.
• Must be bilingual with Fluency in English and Chinese.
We offer competitive benefits and a collegial work environment. Please submit cover letter (including salary expectations), resume and writing sample. EEO.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org