Thank you for running the 14th Annual Harpoon 5-Miler to benefit The Angel Fund! 4,300 finishers, 300 volunteers, and hundreds of spectators helped us raise $180,600 (and counting!) for The Angel Fund, which supports critical research for Dr. Robert Brown and his team at UMASS Medical Center. This puts the 14 year total over $1,147,322!
Congratulations to winners! (A full list of results can be found here)
- Fastest Male: Louis Serafini 24:28
- Fastest Female: Amanda Nurse 28:29
- Fastest Pushrim: Chris Ahearn 34:05
- Fastest Handcycle: Paul Cowen 32:28
- Fastest Male 6 Pack: Running Disasters Total Time: 3:13:06
– Dan Doherty, Chris Doherty, William Tammaro, Mark Sarno, Robert Hunter, Mike Pinto
- Fastest Co-ed 6 Pack: DUXURY BAYSIDE RUNNERS Total Time: 3:08:12
– David Murphy, Brian Murphy, John Burke, Christine Sovik, Mike Atwood, Erin Chin,
- Fastest Female 6 Pack: POOL NOODLES Total Time: 3:21:55
– Alyse Rocco, Allison Lynch, Dana Mackaey, Audrey Zaferos, Joy Will, Jennifer Joyce
Congratulations to Patrick Daly who won The Richard Hackel Award raising $4,007 in honor of his uncle Jim Daly, who lost his 10 year battle to ALS just last week. Angel Fund President Rich Kennedy took a moment to honor Jim at the start of the awards ceremony yesterday, by asking the crowd, instead of taking a moment of silence, to scream as loud as they could, for Jim. The tent was full, and it was a great tribute so thank you!
The fundraising campaign is live until May 31, so please continue fundraising! Visit www.harpoon5miler.com to use our fundraising tools and continue the Fight against ALS.