Quincy, Mass., Jan. 15, 2014, — Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (QARI) recently announced a free monthly legal clinic starting on Jan. 27. The clinics will address individual concerns over immigration law, landlord/tenant law, family law, personal injury and criminal issues.
A lecture at QARI (from quincyasianresources.org)
The following attorneys will offer individual attention and advice to dozens in the community.
- Quincy-based attorney Gabriel Cheong will be on hand to answer questions about divorce.
- Immigration Attorney Jane Chiang of Sedna Law, P.C.
- Landlord/Tenant Attorney Mary Lee
- Employment/Workforce Attorney Kenneth An
- Immigration/Landlord/Tenant Attorney Kim Thai
- Personal Injury and Criminal Attorney Jason Chan
Detailed profiles of the attorneys can be found at: quincyasianresources.org/free-legal-clinic. The time for the free legal clinic will be from 6 to 8 PM on the following days.
Monday, January 27, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
Monday, March 24, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
The location is 1509 Hancock Street, Suite 209, Quincy, MA 02169. More information is available on www.quincyasianresources.org or contact QARI at 617-472-2200.
Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the development of the Asian-American community to benefit the entire community. We have staff and volunteers fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, and Toisanese. For more information about QARI’s programs and projects, please contact QARI at 617-472-2200 or e-mail [email protected].