Boston, March 12, 2014, — Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. (QARI) will host a free monthly legal clinic addressing individual concerns over immigration law, landlord/tenant law, family law, personal injury and criminal issues.
The following is list of lawyers will participate in the legal clinic.
1. Quincy-based attorney Gabriel Cheong will be on hand to answer questions about divorce.
2. Immigration Attorney Jane Chiang of Sedna Law, P.C.
3. Landlord/Tenant Attorney Mary Lee
4. Employment/Workforce Attorney Kenneth An and Han Fang
5. Immigration/Landlord/Tenant Attorney Kim Thai
6. Personal Injury and Criminal Attorney Jason Chan
They will offer individual attention and advice to dozens in the community.
The Monday, March 24, 2014, 6- 8 PM and every 4th Monday of the month.
Monday, March 24, 2014
Monday, April 28, 2014
Monday, June 23, 2014
Monday, July 28. 2014
Location: 1509 Hancock Street, Suite 209, Quincy, MA 02169.
More information is available on www.quincyasianresources.org or contact us at 617-472-2200.
Quincy Asian Resources, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the development of the Asian-American community to benefit the entire community. QARI has staff and volunteers fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, and Toisanese.
For more information about QARI’s programs and projects, please contact QARI at 617-472-2200 or e-mail [email protected].